August 23, 2009

One year since Canada


So much has changed from last summer to this summer, yet the constancy of Stratford makes it feel less like I've been gone a year and more like I just stepped out for a second--a very, very strange feeling. And, wanting of a change that I could feel not like stepping out but more like moving on, I have bounced from one form of digital identity to another. Hopefully, this blog's upkeep will not make me sick and sad like logging on to social networking sites did, and I feel a future of long lists and back with best friends shifting around me as I spend my last night here. Not quite right, here, but helped me to get back to thinking and feeling and knowing what I wanted. And, since it doesn't seem like I have much to say about actual Canada, I'll do my best to chronicle where I've been.

And try not to be so long about it next time I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment